Required for September 2021:
Eight teaching vacancies. Closing Date: 12 NOON, WEDNESDAY 28th APRIL 2021
Required September 2021
All information regarding the above post (and including data protection information GDPR) may be obtained using the links below.
Post 1: Teacher of Irish (Permanent) (Ref: P121)
Post 2: Teacher of Spanish (Permanent) (Ref: P221)
Post 3: Teacher of Biology and Life and Health Sciences (Permanent) (2 Posts) (Ref: P321)*
Post 4: Teacher of Physics (Permanent) (Ref: P421)
Post 5: Teacher of Home Economics and Applied Health and Social Care (Permanent) (Ref: P521)
Post 6: Teacher of Home Economics and Applied Health and Social Care (Maternity Cover) (Ref: P621)
Post 7: Teacher of Geography (Maternity Cover) (Ref: P721)
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS electronically to email@example.com
12 Noon on Wednesday 28th April 2021
(Interviews to be held held from the week commencing Monday 17th May 2021 via Zoom)
To All Applicants
- The selection panel reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate a manageable shortlist
- Shortlisted applications will be held on file for similar vacancies which may arise within the next 12 months. Canvassing either directly or indirectly will disqualify candidates.
- Thornhill College is committed to following Child Protection guidelines and procedures as prescribed by DENI and EA.
- Thornhill College is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
* The successful candidates for Post 3 will have the opportunity to apply internally for Head of Department.